Monday, March 08, 2010

The Story Behind The Photo

40mm | ISO 400 | f/5.6 | ss 1/125

Ian loves cactus. Really loves it. I have never known another four year old so attracted to the prickly stuff. Each outing to the nursery he hunts it down. Finding it is then, of course, followed by requesting one. Typically, the spiniest ones win. The red cactus is the newest in his collection.

This afternoon was beautiful so we headed outside to give his cacti (?) a proper home. He gave artistic direction and I wore the gloves to perform the transplant.

What funny quirks do you have in your life? Have you photographed them?

********************
Since today was a bright day I was able to grab my 17-40mm f/4 L lens. Oh, how I love that lens on a day I can play outside!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails